Thursday 24 February 2011

Faith, Here It Is...


Yep, that's me.

Looking smoking hot as my 2011 version of R&J's Nurse.

I had such a blast.  She had a completely different physical life from me.  From a released hip which resulted in a different walk, to always being on the verge of a smile, to the release gesture (as seen in the picture, rubbing hands on the thighs)...she lived in a different place than I did.  I got put in a Free Form performance group with a classmate playing Friar Lawrence, and was delighted to see the chemistry and symbiosis which arises out of two characters from the same play.  They just seem to click because they share a similar world, a similar language, a similar story.

Just a quick posting to show you what a variety of 'characters' played in our class today.  Directly behind me is Lorna Marshall...our teacher extraordinaire.  Working with her has inspired me more than I can express.  I will use what I have learned in her class for the rest of my career, and will chew on some of the insight she gave me for years and years to come.  I will miss this class, but her thoughts will continue to spring new life in me.


1 comment:

  1. that's....something I wouldn't have believed possible. had to enlarge the photo to see you in her. Wow.

    ReplyDelete